mercredi 5 mai 2010

Peniches au soir

Last sun strokes on the Garonne river. this is also a paper test, does Montval suit my way... not so much.
Derniers rayons sur la garonne, objet de test, le papier montval me convient-il... toujours pas.


Titre :" Peniches au soir"Lieu /location : Bordeaux, FranceMedium :Aquarelles/Watercolor 40x60cm/16x24 on Montval paper 300g 180lbs

3 commentaires:

javi a dit…

buena acuarela, muy atmosférica y sugerente

Albert Gallego a dit…

Your watercolor is very nice, despite of Montval. Although my teacher is a fan of this paper, I don`t like it either.

joel tenzin a dit…

Gracias,
I'ts curious, when you don't like a watercolor that other people likes... and this makes me remember of a Joseph Zbukvic word " this was what the watercolor wanted...listen to your watercolor"... what I wanted to do is one thing, what the watercolor wanted to be was another, and she always win ! Thanks to help me realise it.