mardi 18 mai 2010

Place St Pierre








I have a very wide angle view, so many times, if I just draw what I see , I'm drawing a quite wide angle scene. On site, I often jump in the picture, which lead me to an army of problems, around lack of unity and focus. In fact it should be 3 diffferent pictures to be good. but as I see it, I may have found a way to improve a little bit... or ruin it boldy !... to be continued

j'ai un angle de vision large, et quand je peinds sans bien y reflechir, je pars sur un dessin alarge, une scene trois fois trop grande, d'où des difficultés a obtenir un centre d'interet, une unité... en ecrivant ces lignes, j'entrevois une solution pour corriger un peu ou ruiner de façon décisive cette aquarelle... a suivre

Titre :" Place St Pierre"
Lieu /location : Bordeaux, France
Medium :Aquarelles/Watercolor 40x60cm/16x24'on Arches paper 300g 180lbs

Aucun commentaire: