jeudi 24 juin 2010

assise miroir

As I am posting this, I look at the picture, saying : this is a ' it could be better' image. and found something to, so I get to my studio and add something to it. It is drying, so you will see it in a while. So this is a little game ... what could be the next move ? My answer when dry, and photographied, and computerised... Your answers welcome ( private or in comments)
en ecrivant ce petit billet, je me dis que , decidement, cette aquarelle est susceptible d'amélioration, et j'ai une idée, alors je quitte le clavier pour l'atelier... voilà, c'est fait, je posterais ca quad ce sera sec, et photographié, et webisé... petit jeu pendant ce temps ? vous auriez joué quel coup vous?
Titre :"assise miroir "Lieu /location : Bordeaux, FranceMedium :Aquarelles/Watercolor 24x32cm/9.5x12.5' Arches paper 300g 180lbsREF - SKU :

Aucun commentaire: