vendredi 9 octobre 2009

maisonGlycineV1



Did I say you I attended to a workshop ? My first ever? Yes I did . that was The Joseph's Zbukvic's . I knew it was a great painter, I discover it was a very good teacher, and I found a very deep connection, he has the same energy that have my very best friends, and it was like if we already spent time together. BTW, that workshop was a great one, many great fellows in there !
So this is the first watercolor I did after that workshop, quite a change don't you think ? Feel free to comment in any way (I like the change, I dislike...)
I will continue to ingest, digest Z's lessons and make it my way ( can't help :-))

Titre /Title : " maisonGlycineV1"
Lieu /location : , vallée d'Olt, 12 Aveyron,France
Medium :Aquarelles/Watercolor 24x32cm/9.5x12.5' on Saunders paper 300g 180lbs
REF - SKU :090909
cadre -Passe partout/ Frame - mounted : Non / no
Prix(envoi compris)/ Price(S&H included)= 150€
You can pay in usd with paypal.
Pour acheter , envoyez moi un petit mail avec le titre et la REF, histoire de verifier la disponibilité... et si je suis là pour vous l'envoyer...
To purchase (check availability, if I'm there to send it or not...)better send me an email, even when paying by paypal. Please include title and SKU.

Aucun commentaire: